Lovely Ibiza country villa for a holiday. Prices in 2014 from €1,500 per week.
The property is set in beautiful, landscaped, gardens and is the perfect setting for a wonderful holiday house in Ibiza.
This holiday villa is about 2km from all that Santa Eularia has to offer, including great restaurants, bars and beaches.
As this property is close to beautiful Ibiza beaches, it makes this a perfect location to explore the bohemian north with the local markets and culture. The property has been lovingly restored, retaining many original features, yet with all the modern fixtures and fittings that make a villa complete.
A 10m kidney shaped pool & lovely garden make this the ideal retreat for families or groups of any age.
The villa is spacious on all 3 levels with large dining and living areas accessed via steps from main hallway. Archway to lounge with built-in seating, sofas and chairs, satellite LCD TV and DVD, CD player and radio. Doors lead out to a covered terrace, for Al fresco dining, chill out area and swimming pool. Guest WC.
Very spacious fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, coffee maker, fridge freezer, microwave, and toaster. Built-in circular breakfast table and seating.
Bedrooms and bathrooms:-
• Large air conditioned double bedroom suite with additional sofa bed, small balcony and private terrace, views over gardens, separate bathroom with bath and shower
• Small double bedroom is located off the dining area, with fan
• Large air-conditioned double bedroom suite with private terrace overlooking pool and gardens – fabulous sea and countryside views
• En-suite bathroom, small balcony, bath and separate walk-in shower
• Air conditioned twin bedroom and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
All bedrooms have wardrobes. 3 bedrooms with air con, 1 with fan.
The covered terraces have rattan sofas for chilling out and table and chairs for Al fresco dining. Flower garden with steps down to 10m swimming pool with shower, waterfall, ponds with fish and sunbathing terraces with sun loungers and shades. Walkways lead to the lovely garden which is laid to lawn. Guests are also welcome to explore the orchard with orange and lemon trees and pick any fruit in season. Perfect for a Gin & Tonic lounging in the garden on a lazy afternoon!
• Electric gates
• Parking for 3 cars
• Garage with utility – washing machine, iron, ironing board
• Air conditioning in 3 bedrooms
• Sofa bed for extra guests or children
• Close to town and beach